Dr. Wheatgrass Antioxidant Skin Recovery Gel (85ml)
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Dr Wheatgrass Antioxidant-Rich Skin Recovery Gel
- Enriched with highly bioactive wheatgrass-derived antioxidants - 25% more than can be obtained from freshly juiced wheatgrass.
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins A, C & E, phytosterols, bioflavonoids, amino acids and minerals plus the all-important Grass Juice Factor.
- Stimulates growth factor production which can help slow the skin’s ageing process.
- Natural - our core ingredient is derived from fresh, vital, organically grown wheatgrass sprouts.
- Safe - for children, the elderly and infirm, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and if trying to conceive.
- Quality - our wheatgrass extract is quality controlled by state-of-the-art human genome technology
What is the Dr Wheatgrass secret for healthier skin?
The brainchild of the world's leading wheatgrass therapist, Australia's Dr. Chris Reynolds, wheatgrass Antioxidant Skin Recovery Gel is revolutionising skin recovery and repair and the enhancement of normal and ageing skin.
Wheatgrass has substantial benefits compared with other skin care products because it contains high levels of the Grass Juice Factor. This Factor contains powerful molecules essential for cell growth, tissue renewal and enhancement of the natural recovery process.
Indications: Dry or troubled skin, skin recovery and repair. Natural moisturiser, lip balm, blackhead cleanser and anti-ageing. Learn about numerous other uses for wheatgrass on this website.Directions: Apply once or twice daily as required. In some cases, extended regular application may be required. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin. Use sparingly. A little goes a long way.
Ingredients: Water, disodium EDTA, sodium acrylate/ acryloyldimethyltaurate/
dimethylacrylamide crosspolymer & isohexadecane & polysorbate 60, glycerin, Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, citric acid.
No animal products or testing. Gluten and lanolin free.
What is the difference between Skin Recovery Cream and Skin Recovery Gel?
There is no major difference between these two products other than formulation. They both contain the same percentage of wheatgrass sprout extract. So it really comes down to whether you prefer a cream or a gel.
Dr Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Gel has many uses. Medical research and extensive clinical experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. Because it is safe to use at all ages, it is always worth trying. Although improvement can occur after a very short time, it may sometimes take a while to get the desired result. Perseverance often pays.
Our Wheatgrass testimonials clearly show how this amazing herb has helped thousands towards a better quality of life.
Dr Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Gel is wholly produced in Australia by Wheatgrass Pty. Ltd
|Ingredients||Water, disodium EDTA, sodium acrylate/ acryloyldimethyltaurate/ dimethylacrylamide crosspolymer & isohexadecane & polysorbate 60, glycerin, Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, citric acid.|
|Average rating from 3 reviews: 5.0|
Do not hesitate to give this a try... After all what have you got to lose? Great service and delivery too, perfect, thank you.